At St. Mary’s we will:-
- Enable each child to develop a deeper understanding of the Catholic faith, promote respect for religious and moral values and tolerance of other races and religions
- Foster the growth of each child’s potential through the development of respect for self and others
- Promote the individual talents and abilities of pupils to ensure that each child fulfils his or her full potential
- Promote an understanding and care of the environment in which each child finds him or herself
- Promote a close and co-operative relationship between home, parish and school
In our school community we live by the motto:- SEQUERE MARIAM IN FIDE Following Mary in Faith.
Our primary SEN contact is Mrs. B Corbette.